Friday, December 27, 2013

Losing the D-day or Travel Day Battle!


Losing my two day travel request and heading to Virgin Gorda in a 14 hour day with our two beautiful, well behaved children... The end result two months on our boat! Now can I survive the 14 hours???

I would hope to think I am better prepared this time around.  The first resulted in many lessons! About chair kicking, sitting in your seat, patience (from me), the need for constant stimulation and less is better when it comes to carry-ons because you already are carry two children on and checking a stroller at the gate.





Our beautiful daughter can hit some pretty high pitches when she is not happy so I decided to extend a little courtesy to our fellow flyers with ear plugs!



I did get a little crafty with making Alex an activity blanket filled with small toys and shapes that I will pull out during our long flight from Phili to St-Thomas.





Getting to Virgin Gorda and to our boat Shell Belle will be worth this long painful day.  I will not think about the return just yet.  Would rather be sailing her back! I will keep the blog and fb page updated when I can.
























No comments:

Post a Comment